1. The International Energy Agency (IEA) makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information published on this website, in IEA publications and/or online services (IEA Information) but guarantees none. The IEA cannot be held liable for any inaccuracy, error or omission.
2. IEA Information does not necessarily represent the views or policies of individual IEA Member countries.
3. The IEA disclaims all liability for any loss or damage to any party whether or not due to reliance by that party on IEA information. The IEA makes no express or implied warranties concerning IEA information, particularly no warranty of accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose or use and no warranty against infringement of the proprietary or other rights of third parties.
4. IEA Information does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the IEA Secretariat concerning the legal status of any country or territory or of its authorities. IEA Information and any map included in IEA Information is without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries, and to the name of any territory, city or area. Additionally, the mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by the IEA in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
5. This website may contain advice, opinions and statements from external websites. Hyperlinks to non-IEA Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of, or responsibility for, the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations nor guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
6. To the extent that the IEA provides any services to a visitor, subscriber or other third party in electronic form, the IEA is not responsible for the procurement, installation or maintenance of any equipment on which the services are accessed by such party. To the extent that the IEA provides any services to a visitor, subscriber or other third party via the Internet, the IEA is not responsible for any communications connection by which services are transmitted and the IEA will not be responsible for any communication delays or interruptions to such services.